Wednesday 7 October 2015

Comeback.

This is a huge comeback i think.

Thinking that I haven’t write anything for almost a year in this blog.
I miss writing. I miss sharing. I miss everything related to word.

I’ve been having a depression this year.. Depression? I guess so..
And i refuse to do anything i love, for instant like update my blog.

Ok, enough with my future husband language. Bhahahaha

Yeay, dah final year!
Finally.

Of course. Banyak benda berlaku.
Alhamdulillah.

And this semester gonna be a tough one.. Next semester as well.
Ada FYP, IDP and subjects that I’m sure I’m not so really into it.

Dah 22 tahun.
InshaAllah will be graduated by next year. Hope so.
About to think seriously about what is my future plan.
Before ni fikir jugak, tapi tak lah kisah mana. Haha

Some of my friends planning to do their master after finish the degree which I’m not.
Sebab aku masih lagi berfikir. Masih terasa penatnya belajar. Kahkah

It feels good to have someone to pray for you.
Pray for me to be a good person.

Nampak tak. Tak teratur giler. Kejap cakap pasal lain, kejap pasal lain.
Dah.

Just so you know, I’m still alive.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment