Thursday 31 December 2015

Goodbye, 2015.

Hai.
Dah berapa lama tak menulis. Perasaan dia? Waw!

So that you know, I’m already half way from my end of school. I mean for undergraduate sesh. Who knows I might think to pursue for Master, right? Currently, I am in my first semester of final year. And, now is already examination week.
...also in my counting down the days before going back home. Tehee!

I remember my last serious entry (I mean the way I pour my heart when I wrote it) is about the summary of year 2014. And now, it is already the end of 2015. How time flies, isn’t it? =)

And for sure, I deal with many things till the thought of stopping to blog. Frankly speaking, my 2015 is full of dealing with heartbreak, relationship, faith, trust and emotional things. I really do learn many things throughout this year. And it was not easy.

When I started blogging back then, I really hope that every entry that I wrote at least gives a positive vibe to the people whom read it. If the readers cannot relate the entry with their life, at least they are not feel any negativity through my writing. Or at least they could smile reading my writing.

And I stopped. Because I really did not have any positive vibes anymore. I did not know what to write and what to share. I really gave up on my writing. Writing is always be my passion since I was in my secondary school. While dealing with all those emotional things, I stopped as the passion grows no more. It really broke my heart when I know I cannot even write anything since I once able to write spontaneously back then. Because writing is my passion and the passion helps me to be more me.

Forget the past, take the lessons. I hope 2016 will show my brighter side, more lively and real.

So, now...
Let me welcome our next year, 2016!
Let's be better. Let's be more human. Let's be more positive. Let's be more ourselves.

Those things I dealt with, to all the person involved in giving me the chances to look back what life is, I sincerely thank all of you. Family, friends and strangers. Either the heart break or the sweetness of life, I can not thank you enough for giving me the lessons. Because throughout the lessons, I learned important thing called, ‘life’.
Thank you. =)


Till then, barakallahu fiik.

No comments:

Post a Comment