Thursday 14 February 2013

Late Night Conversation.

Every night before my twelve years old sister going for sleep, I will come to her room to have a chit chat. Talking about what had she done for the day and anything that she wanted to share with me.

She : KakTeh, kenapa orang yang berkahwin dia mengandung?
ME : Sebab dia dah kahwin la...

She : Yela... tapi macam mana dia mengandung?
ME : Dia kahwin... so dia mengandunglah...

She : Ye... tapi kenapa dah kawen dia mengandung?
ME : .....


Haha... tergamam, terkedu aku. Apo nak dijawabkan tu? In the end, this is my answer.



ME : Hanya orang yang dah kawen je tahu macam mana dia 
         mengandung. =,=""
She : Ooo...


If you know how speechless I am going to be if she keep asking the same question. Then I add later ;


ME : Nanti adik belajarlah masa Form 3..


No comments:

Post a Comment